Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Growth


Hello All,
Just wanted to let you all see what has been going on with my hair. The two strand twists have only been in for a few weeks and my hair has grown a complete afro around them. The thinning area is totally grown in. Although the growth is AMAZING, there are many dislikes for the transitioning phase. I don't like the flakes that the Organic Root Stimulator left after a few days, I don't like the unkept look of transitioning, and don't like that I can't wash or at least rinse my hair as much. I did start to sew the locks together but it takes so long that I have only completed about 25 out of about 108 locks. I suppose I will just do a little at a time until the are all complete.

Until next time,
Lock on wit yo bad self!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see a major difference in the health of your roots and those thinning areas growing in. When I was newly napptural I was using ORS to make comb coils/twists and my scalp flaked like crazy. On top of that it was very drying. Is there something else you could use like Aloe Vera Gel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewdrop,
    I couldn't find the Whole Foods store to buy the Aloe Vera gel which was my first chose. Everyone on YouTube raved about ORS so I tried it since it was available at the local Sally's store...but I guess whats always good for the goose isn't always good for the gander.

    ReplyDelete