Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In a Hair Funk!



Well Blog family, I just thought I would let you guys know that I am really in a funk right now with my hair. I have been looking at other blogs and everyone's hair seems to be showing so much growth. Mine on the other hand, is at a stand still. I will be 2 years locked in June and where is the length? I...Need...Growth!!! I don't have any cute styles, and it wont stay curled either. This must be another one of those stages that it just has to go through. I guess I'll just have to let it do what it do! I still really love my hair but I just need so UMPH!!! What kind...and where to get it from...I'm not sure, but "I'm gone need my hair to say sumin' babae!" (Sorry for that outburst, LOL, but sometimes these songs just pop into my head, LOL!) Anywho...It just seems to be blah! On a positive note, it is feeling healthy. I keep it clean and moisturized so I guess that's something to be proud of. I am graduating with my Masters degree in June, Yay me! ...and I am trying to get into nursing (RN) school in January. So my life is taking so many changes right now but my hair is staying the same. I have got to put my thinking cap on and come up with something to give this hair some life.

I just thought I would add this picture of my furry babies because they love me no matter what my hair looks like:) See how they were posing for the picture.







Until next time....
Lock on wit yo bad self!
HN

5 comments:

  1. Girl, that's the very reason why I've been posting comparison pics. Not to show off, but to see before my own eyes that my locs are indeed growing! lol I've got a few loc buddies on YouTube who started locking within the same week that I did and their locs are already starting down their backs. Everyone's hair and growth for that matter is different. So when I feel the green monster coming on I go back and look at old photos of the beginning of my journey. It's very helpful.

    I've looked back at some of your older posts and Sis, believe me your hair has changed, transformed and grown a lot so be proud. Just keep doin' whatcha' doin' and being fly!! Congrats on your upcoming graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pep talk msfullroller! Need those every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about so ask if you had any comparison pics!!LOL. Keep on talkin' and venting when you want to.Helps us when we also feel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw here is my new blog (well, it isn't really "new" i just changed my sn name). http://nessisary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete