Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Stand Corrected

Hello All,
Today my mother came to Hawaii to visit me for the last time as we will be leaving with a permanent change of duty station (my husband is in the Army) going to North Carolina some time in May. The first thing she said to me was "Wow! Look at all that hair you have!" Now this took me by surprise as you all know that I have been wondering lately why everyone else's hair is growing and mine is standing still. The last time I saw my mother was about 10 months ago and she said that there is a big difference. So I stand corrected, my hair IS growing :)

My mother is newly natural again. She was natural for years and a few months ago added a wave neuvo (SP?) to her hair. The chemicals thinned and took her hair out in spots so just before coming here, she had it cut off again and is now sporting a TWA. Lucky for me, I will now be able to try our the Nudred that I purchased on line with her in mind before she added the chemicals. I will try it out and update you all with pictures after we try it.

Until next time,
Lock on wit yo bad self!
HN

2 comments:

  1. See, I told ya! ;-) I think it's hard because you are looking at your head everyday so it's difficult to see growth. As long as ya got new growth that has to be retightened, it's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool!I also tend to need outsiders' perspectives to believe it's growing!

    ReplyDelete